Effective Date: 9/3/21
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
When you visit our website
We collect only basic information – your device IP address, connection information, such as browser type and version, operating system, mobile platform, unique device identifier and other technical identifiers.
1.3 Information we collect when you send a support ticket
When you send a support ticket we collect some information. We collect information that you explicitly provide to us in the ticket submission form. We need your e-mail address to send you a response to your support ticket.
1.4 Instagram data we collect when you log in to our Instagram app
We use the Instagram API to get information about your account. When you connect the app for the first time, Instagram will ask you if you want to give us permissions to read basic information about your account. Without this consent we do not read any information from the Instagram API.
When you grant us access to read basic information we only store the Instagram access token associated with your account. We don’t store any other information related to your Instagram account.
We do not store your e-mail address nor password to your Instagram account.
We comply with requirements or restrictions imposed on usage of Instagram user photos and videos by their respective owners. For instance, posts from “private” accounts aren’t displayed through Raydiant without their consent, and remove any User Content or other information that the owner asks us to remove.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site or device, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
– We use services including (but not limited to) Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, Facebook Pixel, and HotJar.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, ACH account data, email address, and phone number). We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services. We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud, and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
HOW WE DISCLOSE AND SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- With our service providers and network partners:
- We employ third party companies and individuals to provide Services on our behalf, to perform Service-related operations (e.g., without limitation, maintenance services, database management, web analytics, payment processing, fraud detection and improvement of Raydiant’s features) or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties may have access to your Personal Information in order to perform these tasks on our behalf.
- We use Shopify to power our online store–you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- For corporate transactions
- Raydiant may share information, including Personal Information, with any current or future subsidiaries or affiliates, primarily for business and operational purposes. We may sell, transfer, or otherwise share some or all of our assets, including your Personal Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets (including, in each case, as part of the due-diligence process with any potential acquiring entity) or in the event of bankruptcy.
- When required by law
- Raydiant will share information with government agencies as required by law in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements and, including without limitation, in connection with reporting We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), or, at the request of governmental authorities or other third parties conducting an investigation where we determine in our sole discretion the disclosure is necessary to (a) protect the property and rights of Raydiant or a third party, (b) protect the safety of the public or any person, or (c) prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or pose a risk of being, illegal, fraudulent, unethical or legally actionable activity. We may also use Device Identifiers to identify Raydiant Users, and may do so in cooperation with third parties at our discretion.
- With your Consent
- You may submit personal information to us through a form on the Website and consent to receive communication from us or our business affiliates and non-affiliates based on the information in the form.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by visiting:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
THIRD PARTY PRIVACY POLICIES
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through theSite), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and theUnited States.
Your California Consumer Rights
We do not share or sell your Personal Information with nonaffiliated third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
California Consumer Rights
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), California residents are provided the following rights:
- The Right to Know. You have the right to request any or all of the following information relating to your personal information we have collected and disclosed in the last 12 months, upon verification of your identity:
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources of the personal information;
- The categories of personal information that we have disclosed to third parties for a business purpose, and the categories of recipients to whom this information was disclosed;
- The categories of personal information we have sold about you (if any) and the categories of third parties to whom the information was sold; and
- The business or commercial purposes for collecting or, if applicable, selling the personal information.
- The Right to Request Deletion.
- You have the right to request the deletion of personal information we have collected from you, subject to certain exceptions.
- The Right To Opt Out Of The Sale Of Your Personal Information. You have the right to direct us not to sell personal information we have collected about you to third parties now or in the future.
- The Right To Be Free From Discrimination. You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for exercising these rights.
If you are a California resident, the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) may provide you with the aforementioned privacy rights with respect to our collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Information. When offering services to our organizational customers, Raydiant acts as a service provider (rather than a covered “business”) under the CCPA and our receipt and collection of any consumer Personal Information is completed on behalf of our Raydiant customers (each, considered a “business” subject to the CCPA’s provisions) in order for us to provide the Service. If you are an employee or customer of one of Raydiant’s organizational customers please direct any requests to exercise rights related to your Personal Information under the CCPA to the Raydiant customer with whom you have a direct relationship. If requested by a covered business to whom we are a service provider, we will assist the business in fulfilling a California resident’s request to exercise a right under the CCPA.
The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
- The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide services to you (for example, for as long as you have an account with us or keep using the Website);
- Whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject (for example, certain laws require us to keep records of your transactions for a certain period of time before we can delete them)
- Whether retention is advisable; and considering our legal position (such as, for statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations).
We will maintain your Order Information indefinitely for our records until and unless you request us to delete your Order Information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 13.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Building C 1 Letterman Drive,
San Francisco, CA, 94129, United States