More than half of all new televisions are being sold to businesses.
But to use them, businesses either need to improvise (think Chromecast and an old Android, or a DVD player playing on loop) or spend tens of thousands of dollars on racks of hardware and bespoke software. Yes, it’s really that bad.
But it’s easy with Raydiant.
At Raydiant, our hardware and cloud software unlocks the power these displays by making it easy to display media (like video or music), information (like menus or flyers), and interactive content (like teleconferencing or whiteboards) at a price that any business can afford.
We’re growing like crazy and we need your help.
You will work hand in hand with our small but cross-functional growth team to take on advanced engineering needed for modern marketing and sales operations. This includes owning the infrastructure that gives us visibility into our funnel, helps us optimize our conversions, and connect multiple systems together needed multichannel delivery of products to our customers.
Raydiant is seeking a Business Operations Specialist to manage the end to end sales process on a daily basis. He/She is the key link in communication with our Customer/other departments /fulfillment facilities. We are located in downtown San Francisco, accessible by major transportation (Bart, ferry, bus).
In this role, the individual works closely with our fulfillment department to ensure that every order is processed and delivered on time.
- Manage and process all incoming orders
- Create and maintain the company’s order processing documentation
- Ensure all team members are properly trained on order entry platforms
- Proactively communicates to resolve discrepancies in up-front data preventing accurate or timely order entry.
- Review business processes and company policies to assist enhance workflow and develop a streamlined standard operating procedure and maintaining quality standards.
- Automating reporting structures
- Recommend and update policies and procedures to improve performance
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory standards.
- Identify deficiencies and operational requirements and opportunities for improvement.
- Enhance workflow and cross-departmental engagements to improve business operations
- Identify opportunities for sales support to streamline entire sales process along with measure activitiesâ€™ results.
- Set up dashboards and reports to track sales operations, provide data and guides to assist the sales and sales operations team
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ yearsâ€™ experience in a business-to-business environment; experience in a technology and/or start-up company is a plus
- Creative and strategic thinking skills, specifically in regard to client retention and satisfaction, as well as business optimization
- Ability to adapt in an ever-changing environment; working well under pressure and able to organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable working with Google suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides).
- Strong time management skills.
- Good analytical skills, especially if you have skills around pattern detection, to the point where your partner and/or friends comment on it.
- Willing to pick up the phone and make a call rather than just send an email.
- Experience in Zendesk and related tools. Youâ€™ve edited an article, basically.
- Demonstrated experience working in customer-centric environments and have a passion for customer service excellence.
- Startup experience preferred.
- Fun, happy, honest, easygoing, grounded, curious, always learning.
What We Offer
- 100% paid medical benefits for employees; subsidy for dependents
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly subsidies for fitness memberships, commuter transit
- Flexible PTO and paid holidays
Raydiant is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer that values diversity in hiring, and gives consideration to all candidates regardless of their race, age, creed, color, religion or religious belief, national origin or ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal law.