Two months ago, we announced our new Brick and Mortar Resilience Awards Program that aimed to celebrate the grit, resilience and creative thinking that business owners have demonstrated in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic.
From June 18th to August 6th, over 600 small businesses from across the country were nominated. To say that reading through these incredible stories of perseverance was inspiring would be an understatement. Brick and mortar businesses are the backbone of America and we’re honored to help celebrate all that these businesses do for their staff, customers, and communities.
After carefully reviewing all nominations, we are incredibly excited to announce our ten winners:
- CoreStrong – Covington, KY
- Annie’s Blue Ribbon General Store – Brooklyn, NY
- Hayden Girls – Los Angeles, CA
- Boxcar – Atlanta, GA
- The Clothing Coach SF – San Francisco, CA
- Product Junkie – Washington, DC
- Comm-Fit – Addison, TX
- Little Sesame – Washington, DC
- The Bunker Bar – Post Falls, ID
- Braxton Brewing Company – Covington, Ky
Our ten winners will be receiving one ScreenRay device, one year of free service and a TV ($2500 value), a custom plaque, and will appear join me as a guest on Raydiant’s Brick and Mortar Reborn Podcast where they will have the opportunity to share their story with the world.
Congratulations to all nominees and winners, we look forward to following your success in the years ahead!
Bobby Marhamat, CEO, Raydiant