Setting up your screen
Better screen signage is just a few steps away!
What you'll need to get started
- Your ScreenRay and its adapters
- A TV with HDMI port to plug it into
- A WiFi device, such as a phone or computer
- Your WiFi network name and password
- Your Raydiant dashboard username and password (Forgot your password?)
- A laptop or computer to access your Raydiant dashboard
Connecting your ScreenRay to the Internet
In order to add new content or run dynamic content like YouTube videos, your ScreenRay needs to be online. There are 2 ways to do this, with WiFi or with a wired connection.
Wired Ethernet Connection
Activating your ScreenRay
Now that your ScreenRay is connected to WiFi, we need to connect this screen to your dashboard so you can control it.