More than half of all new televisions are being sold to businesses. But to use them, businesses either need to improvise (think Chromecast and an old Android, or a DVD player playing on loop) or spend tens of thousands of dollars on racks of hardware and bespoke software. Yes, it's really that bad.
But it's easy with Raydiant.
At Raydiant, our hardware and cloud software unlocks the power these displays by making it easy to display media (like video or music), information (like menus or flyers), and interactive content (like teleconferencing or whiteboards) at a price that any business can afford.
We're growing like crazy and we need your help.
Founded in April 2017, Raydiant enjoys support and financial backing from top strategic and technology investors, including Bloomberg, Inc., Transmedia Capital, 8VC, Atomic VC, and Ron Conway. Our customers include Wahlburgers, Chick-fil-A, Harvard University, the Dallas Mavericks, CiCi’s Pizza, and Westin. Our team consists of seasoned engineers and executives with deep backgrounds in relevant industries. We are looking for like-minded individuals that want to help us scale the business, continue to create and provide great experiences to our customers and have fun along the way.
What You Will Be Doing:
* Build a strong product marketing function focused on comprehensive data gathering and analysis of customer pain points & buyer journey.
* Develop and improve messaging: Oversee and modernize product marketing function to create and implement effective sales and marketing tools, including management and development of sales collateral, case studies, presentations, customer success stories, and other sales tools to enhance the productivity of the sales team and drive value across the Raydiant ecosystem.
* Ensure company and product positioning stays market-focused.
* Implement strong brand awareness to expand brand recognition through media, influencer, and analyst relations (where appropriate.)
* Build relationships with influencers as both brand awareness and lead generation tool.
* Selectively target industry events to build brand awareness and drive lead generation and retention.
* Create and ensure consistent use of a set of branding materials/tools to include: sales assets, PR assets, partner assets, and etc.
* Define and execute a plan to measure the success of branding efforts.
* Demonstrate the ability to drive cross-sells and up-sells.
* Develop and execute an account-based marketing (ABM) strategy supporting the expansion of ARR within existing customers.
* Own and influence the entire buyer journey.
Demand & Lead Generation
* Build an industry-focused, Account-Based Marketing program focused on both Enterprise as well as medium-sized companies.
* Implement and continuously improve greenfield and whitespace sales and marketing pipeline growth and acceleration strategies globally.
* Strong focus on efficient use of digital marketing strategies and middle-of-the-funnel nurture techniques.
* Be comfortable with all associated metrics and analytics of acquiring customers and pipeline management.